Please join us on Wednesday, April 19th 2023 for a webinar about using Golioth to collect IoT sensor data. The session will detail how to use the Infineon ModusToolbox™ to add Golioth device management.
This webinar will include Golioth team members alongside Clark Jarvis, a Senior Staff Technical Marketer at Infineon Technologies. He will present an overview of ModusToolbox™, the software support tool that helps combine and configure multiple repositories into a single embedded device firmware project. We’ll then demonstrate how to get a PSOC™ 6 connected via WiFi and streaming IoT sensor data back to Golioth.
What to Expect from this Webinar
As always, Golioth loves to present dynamic and interactive webinars. (No one will be reading Powerpoint slides in a monotone voice here!) The session will cover:
- An overview on using ModusToolbox™
- How to add software libraries with ModusToolbox™
- How to use Golioth SDK functions to send time-series and stateful data to the cloud
- How to view and interact with IoT data on the cloud-side
- An overview on techniques for building scalable IoT Fleets
Sign up now!
This webinar is at 12 pm EDT / 9 am PDT on April 19th, 2023. If you can’t make it the day of, you can still still sign up to access the on-demand content. Those who attend will have an opportunity to ask questions towards the end of the presentation.