On September 28th, 2023 at noon EDT / 9 am PDT, we’re hosting a webinar with Keenan Johnson of the Ribbit network! You have seen Keenan featured in our Case Study about Ribbit where we detail how they are using Golioth to power their fleet of environmental monitors. We’ve been giving away Ribbit kits to new newsletter signups, so be sure to sign up and enter the sweepstakes if you haven’t already.
But really we want to get into the nitty-gritty details of environmental monitoring: what are the challenges for putting devices into the field and how does someone address those challenges with a connection to the internet?
This session will cover things like:
- Protecting a project from the elements while also still measuring those elements
- Creating resource efficient communications back to the internet to prolong device life
- Gathering relevant fleet health data to ensure long deployments
- Working with community partners to deploy sensor networks asynchronously
- Visualizing data in a useful way for all stakeholders
- Utilizing automation to reduce engineering overhead for a large sensor network
- Empowering citizen science to improve environmental monitoring
The presentation will last approximately 40 minutes, followed by a Q&A session with attendees that can ask questions directly to Keenan. Sign up for the webinar below!