What would your boss say if you could finish your work 30 times faster than normal? Not only that, your team also gets insight into all of the devices that you’re working on, from the first day of installation?
This is the reality that Ovyl experienced when they used Golioth to build out a test fleet of Thread based devices. We interviewed them about their experience building up a fleet on Golioth in our brand new case study, below:
Once you’ve read the above case study, be sure to check out our other resources around the web:
- Our blog posts about Zephyr, OpenThread, and more!
- Sign up to be part of our development shop program
- Sign up to take part in our free Zephyr training
- Try out the Golioth Console, your first 50 devices are free!
- Ask questions on our Developer Forum
- Check out our Reference Designs, which you can take to a devshop like Ovyl to produce your first prototype.